Saturday 19 November 2022

THIS IS WICKEDNESS . By Tobe Eze

 


This guy met me after Sunday Mass on that fateful day two years ago. He sounded so cold that I had pity on him and tried to inquire more of his problems. He told me several stories that touched me and I decided to help him. The most touching one is how he lost his family. Telling the story of how he lost his family members may take space so I wouldn’t go into that, I will concentrate on my encounter with him. Just know that he lost his family members through fire outbreak. Continue Reading.......

 After telling me so many stories on that Sunday, I asked him to join me in my car and we went straight to the ATM, I withdrew some cash and give him. I give him ₦50,000 and gave it to him in order to travel back where he was. He thanked me so much and was happy. He told me how people have rejected him, have not offered him help, have insulted him, have done so many things to him, but in my own case, it is a different thing altogether. He collected my contact, and left. So from that time we started communicating, we became friends. This lasted for some months talking over the phone and chatting on WhatsAp. 

You know in this life, emotions may easily develop but to control it may be very difficult. At a point I noticed that this guy was very romantic, very caring, very loving, that he had everything a woman would need in a man. To cut the story short, I fell in love with him. He also claimed to have fallen in love with me which I trusted him and made myself available for love. From that time I was inviting him, he was coming around and going coming from time to time. He initiated the topic of marriage that he would like to spend the rest of his life with me.  I trusted him with everything in me and gave him access to everything I had. He was with the key to my apartment he was with the key to my car,  he was with the key to my shop. He had access to everything I had. Before ever he would visit me in my apartment or in my shop he would have called me and informed me. So each time he would be visiting I would be prepared.

Surprisingly I came home one day and saw him in my apartment. I called him by his name James! How come you didn't tell me that you were coming? He smiled and told me that he just wanted to surprise me. We kissed and I accepted that he was telling me the truth. That was a weekend and we spent the weekend together, on Monday I left for work in the morning. I left him in the house, he said he would meet in the shop later in the day. I waited till around 3:00 PM and I could not see him. I started calling him to know why he was not there. He said he was carried away by sleep that he would soon be there. I waited till 5:00 PM and there was no sign of James. I called again and James told me, so sorry that he was not fast in preparing and when he checked the time, he saw that it was already late, that I should come home and meet him at home. I accepted also and trusted him also. So at 6:00 PM we closed the shop and I left for home. On reaching my house I opened the door, surprisingly the door was locked, I called James and there was no one to answer. I went into my room, loo and behold every valuable in my room was no longe there. I felt I was sleeping and I was dreaming, I told myself Cynthia, wake up, I rushed to the other room and checked everywhere, every valuable in the house was not there, not even one. I picked up my phone to call him, I didn’t understand what I was doing I managed to call him. Surprisingly he picked and I asked him where he he was and what was happening. James told me that he just stepped out to do one or two things. I asked him what was happening that my room was empty, my house, my apartment, everything is gone, what is happening. He just told me, Cynthia calm down everything will be OK. I asked him what type of ok is that that I have not seen anything that belongs to me and you are telling me everything will be OK and he said Cynthia everything will be OK bye and hung up the phone.

Trying seriously to understand myself was impossible, I went up went down to the room, sitting room, kitchen, everywhere and each time I looked, I saw that I had lost everything. Of course in the house I’m living, in the morning every person goes out, all the people living in the house are working class. No person was around when James took everything that belonged to me and left. I called James again and it could not connect again. It was then that it was done on me that this guy had duped me. I rushed out, entered the car, rushed to the police station and made statements. Coming back, I rushed to my friend’s house to tell her everything. She thanked God who saved me from even the fast driving and seized my car key. She took me to my shop and we changed the key to the shop immediately. She then housed me in her house throughout the night which we did not sleep till next morning. The police came very early in the morning, took their statements and all that and all that, took James contact and everything I knew about him and left. This is exactly 3 months this thing happened. I have not recovered from it and I don’t even know when I will recover from it, if at all I will recover. I have been going to adorations, prayer houses, I have been living in the chapel for God to help me but I have not seen any change. I have been seeing your posts recently and you have continually been saying JESUS KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. 

Tobe, I wanted to ask you, if Jesus still knows what he is doing in this my case. I do not expect you to answer me this because I have seen your post, that YOU CANNOT DOUBT WHAT JESUS CAN DO. I join my voice with yours and say, JESUS KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING and I WILL NEVER DOUBT WHAT JESUS CAN DO. I trust he will still do something for me in this case. Tobe I must confess that you are a blessing to people who read your write ups. I have been healing myself with your articles and stories and I thank God for making them available to me. It is true that I am passing through all these but Jesus has not left me. I pray to meet you in person one day. God bless you abundantly.

Thank you very much Cynthia. It is really pathetic and I feel for you. You are always in my prayers. I urge all to learn from her story, you can trust, love and care but always have boundaries to avoid similar story. For you who pay back good with evil. God is watching and he will visit you in due time. Change. (Of course I had other discussions with Cynthia but are not necessary to share here)


Live story from a  Facebook  friend.


2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a nice one
    Keep up with ur good works

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really nice we learn how to create our boundaries in the world of today outside our emotions
    Ppl aren't smiling
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete