Saturday 26 March 2022

LIFE NO BALANCE (ỤWA ADIRỌ BALANCE) PART FOUR. By Tobe Eze



PEOPLE THAT I CANNOT UNDERSTAND

(Let us bear in mind, instead of money dividing us, let us divide the money)

There are people that I find it very difficult to understand in this world. I have tried all I could to see reasons to understand them but no reason has come to my mind. I have asked people around me to know if I will see reasons but none has offered any reason, especially the ones that I need. May be sharing it here will help me to get reasons to understand them. If you have reasons to give, please help a brother and probably brothers and sisters outside there who are also looking for reasons

The first group now is the group of persons who will meet you as your friend to help them and after the help, you will loose the friendship. These days, I have come to understand that we loose our friends more through the help we render to them when they are in need. I had this guy as my wonderful friend. One day, he called me and told me his challenges, that he needed some money to solve some of them. He pleaded that I should borrow him 20k that he would pay me up next month or if he could get it before one month, he would pay back. Continue Reading..........

I quickly transferred the money to him as my friend. After four months, I called my guy to ask him about the money, he did not take my calls within those few days I called. Later, he chatted on WhatsApp and told me that he was sorry for not meeting up, I told him no problem. That he should not worry so much, though I needed the money. After six months again, I asked him on WhatsApp, how far about the money and till today he has not replied that message and other monthly wishes that I have been sending him. He has not been taking my calls since and this is now two years. I just lost my friend because I borrowed him money. I feel that if he had told me as a friend that things were not working out as planned, I would not kill him, I would have also understood with him, we are in the same country and we know what we are passing through. Please my dearest friend, I value that our friendship more than 20k, please let us continue to be friends. Instead of money dividing us, let us divide the money. Ụmụnne mụ na umunna mụ, bikonu, is this right?



The second group now is the group of persons that when they ask for favour and could not get it, you loose them. You are my friend, you asked me for monitory help and I told you that I do not have and you decided to quit our friendship, what is it bikonu? Am I the cause of you not having enough to help yourself or the cause that I do not have enough to help you at that moment? This is majorly found among feminine gender (remember, MAJORLY, before you say that I am defending men, they are also involved). A friend of mine, a girl asked me to sub for her. I told her that I had nothing much in my account and I am in the school passing through a lot. I went to the extent of taking a shot of my account balance from my mobile App and sending it to her to prove to her that I had nothing much but she could not understand me. Since then till now, she has not taken my calls and has not been replying my chats, we are no longer friends. She told one of my guys that I am stingy that I could not sub for her when I always have data to come online. See me see trouble oooo. Sometimes, we are broke does not mean we cannot pay our necessary bills but we do not have enough to pay our own and pay yours and that does not in anyway mean we are stingy. We did not cause your brokenness biko. Ndị nkem hụrụ n’anya, how do I explain to this girl that she can gain more from me in the future than quiting the friendship because of ordinary sub? I think we should pray more to get money to pay our bills than knowing how many people who are stingy. Anyone who knows too many stingy people must be a beggar.

The third group now is the group of persons who borrow money to show off. Sometimes I feel that some persons should be sold and buy dogs for dogs may be better than them. How can you borrow money just to take guys and girls out? You did not borrow to feed, pay rent, invest and so many other positive things but just to take your girl out for it is her birthday. Di anyị, ibiakwa. Wetin dey work you? If you are broke, tell your girl or friends that you are broke and no go dey do pass yourself. If that your girlfriend loves you, she will understand with you. If those your guys love you, they will understand with you. You do not use what you do not have for sacrifice. If you are borrowing money, borrow it for something meaningful and not for wasting it biko. A friend told me how he borrowed his nephew money and the boy went immediately, bought fuel, bought a carton of beer, and put on the generator to enjoy life small. When my guy went to ask him what he was celebrating, he just told my guy, YOLO (You Only Live Once). Funniest thing is that till now, he has not paid that 10k and this is the 4th year since he borrowed that money. Ndị ọma, how do I get reason or reasons to understand this people?

There are many others, I would like you to figure them out and list them so that all us will see and find reason together and when we fail to find reason, we try to find help. We need to help each other and last last, we go enjoy this world. Life no balance but we go still sit down balanced. Thanks. Happy Weekend


3 comments:

  1. I don't have much to say though
    Everyone might have his or her reasons best known to them

    I only feel that we adopt a better attitude towards things than being rash with things though.
    But if I'm to say, it's normal in human beings. Sometimes it can be our insecurities that's making us do that

    In this world
    We need each other if not "everyone"
    Why because we co-exist.

    Adanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man is insatiable.

    Even if you post this write-up in the billboards around the cities in Nigeria, it will never cease to exist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one ��

    ReplyDelete