Thursday 30 March 2017

HOLY ROMANCE. By Tobe Eze


HOLY ROMANCE.
It was like a dream for me on that faithful night when it all started. Since that day this question. Is there a Holy Romance? Has not left me. Where is it written in the bible that there is a holy romance? But he won by quoting Bible passages where it is written that we should greet each other with a holy kiss. He quoted Romans 16:16 and 2Corinthians 13:12 which I read and saw that it is boldly written. I asked him, but what is written here is kiss and not romance. But he fired a horrible answer back that it is romance that begets kiss. He asked me which one I consider worse. Kiss or romance? He said immediately okay, if you choose kiss, let us go for it.
It all started on one of the all night crusades we normally go every Friday. I was one of the prayer warriors, so I normally go earlier every Friday. It happened that I went too early that day. I met only our leader Brother John. He is our leader and spiritual director. When he steps to the arena the atmosphere changes. When people see him coming they will start to sing Onyeze abaruola! Onyeze abaruola! Onyeze abaruola! He makes things happen. He sees the past, the present and the future. He does what even Jesus did not do when he was doing his own ministration on earth. Continue Reading
He approached me and I greeted him as we use to do. Brother Good Evening. After the exchanging of pleasantries he asked me to accompany him to a family prayer section. I joyfully accepted it and we went and entered his car and drove off. When reach to a particular house he stop and told me we have reached. I was confused because the place looks like a commercial house but insofar it is from his mouth then no problem. We entered and he went straight to a particular room which I followed him in. He told me that we will stay there and wait for others who we will be going with. That cleared my doubt. It was that time that I got a little bit relaxed. We stayed there for about 40 minutes and no person came. I became worried but he assured me that they are on their way coming. He went out and came back with food and drinks, alcohol for that matter. I asked him the meaning of that and he answered me. Onye agụụ adịghị anụ otito dịrị Jesu. A hungry man cannot pray effectively. He invited me to the meal which I joined him. He persuaded me to take the alcoholic drink he bought for me. I refused and again he quoted Bible for me, to justify taking alcohol. 1Timothy 5:23. Insofar it is written in the Bible and it came out from my spiritual director’s mouth and it is good for stomach, then I agreed to take. But I told him that I have not been taking alcohol before, he said I should just try it just small. I drank the wine but very small and he continued to persuade me to take more. I eventually finished the bottle brought to me.
After drinking I went into the comfort room there, I forced myself to vomit everything. After vomiting everything, I washed my face and pretended as if to say nothing happened. He normally come to the arena when we the prayer worriers have charged the stage. So the time for his arrival in the stage was fast approaching and he started like this. Ruth, do you know that you are very beautiful? I answered him a bold thanks. He started again, it is difficult for any man to look at you once and remove his eyes and I did like the first one. Thanks. Do you know that no man will after seeing you will like to lose you or allow you go without touching you? I quickly brought his attention to what was the time but he said. Any man can cancel everything he has provided he will turn around and see you at his side. I asked him what he meant by that. Are we not going to the family prayer again? If yes, then let us go back to the crusade ground. He told me that, there is no family prayer or any person we are waiting for. He said we are here to have a HOLY ROMANCE. I shouted. What! But he said that St. Paul made it clear that we should greet each other with holy kiss. He said that, due to the importance of it that St. Paul said it in two places. That was when he quoted Romans 16:16 and 2Corinthians 13:12. I said okay, but I have never done it. He told never to worry that he will teach me how to do it in a holy way. Interesting.
He started touching me in every part of my body which I was not comfortable with but, because it is a holy one, I kept quiet. At a point he told me that the Holy Spirit said I should remove my cloth and I did it immediately. He asked me to close my eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw him also naked as I was and I asked him. Did Holy Spirit ask you also to remove your cloth and he said yes. He asked me again to close my eyes and I did. The next thing was that he pushed me to the bed and tried climbing on top of me. But immediately his phone started ringing. He answered the person that he is in a family prayer that they should continue, that he will be there as soon as possible. During his call, because of the lie, my eyes were widely opened like Adam and Eve and I also noticed that I was naked. I jumped immediately and wore my cloth back. He rush me and said let us complete this Holy exercise. I asked him. What is holy about this exercise? He said that, because I am a Holy and spiritual man and you are also a holy and spiritual lady, that whatever we do will be holy. I asked him again. Where is it written in the Bible? He quickly quoted. Matthew 18:18-19. But I told him that the Bible said whatever you bind on earth is considered bound in heaven and whatever you lose one earth is considered loosen in heaven, not whatever you do. He said again that he has loosen this particular act on earth and it is loosen in heaven, it is now holy. He asked me again to come so that we will do our thing. But I did not allow him. Then he asked me. And you said you have not been taking alcohol? Why is it that you are not under the influence of alcohol? I told him that I vomited it. He was hands down and he started begging me not to tell anyone about whatever has happened between us. I asked him. I thought it is holy so I am free to broadcast it? He said no it is only meant for the holy ones who did it not for everyone. Then, It was at this point that i noticed what he has been doing with other girls he enters arena with each time he is coming to perfume in the stage. I left the room disappointed. I did as he said, I did not tell anyone that day till the burden became too heavy for me to bear. Then I decided to shear the experience. So, our own Holy Brother John has been sleeping with his prayer warriors? Many of these men of God may be doing the same thing. Wow. I concluded that.
Devil is now using the name of God to deceive people. There are many lions in sheep clothing these days. The enemy the devil is on a prowl like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Stand up to him in faith. 1Peter 5:8-9. We should be more careful these days. They are baptizing every bad thing to make them Holy. Holy Romance, Holy Sex, Holy Abortion and so on. St John tells. Test every spirit before you believe in it. (1John 4:1). These men are not real, they agents of Satan doing the work of their master. Please come back to Jesus and leave all these men and women of God they are fake. They have lavished many lives of our people. Please open your eyes and see. There is nothing in the Bible like Holy Romance please. There is no amount of prayerful life you live that will make sin to be a holy sin please. There is no person, no matter the position of the person that you commit sin with that will make the sin holy. What a world? THERE IS NO HOLY ROMANCE.
THANKS FOR READING THIS FICTION.


No comments:

Post a Comment