Wednesday 9 November 2016

Hillary Clinton speaks after losing election Copied from Naij.com By Tobe Eze

Hillary Clinton speaks after losing election
Omotayo Yusuf Yesterday 181363
Senator Hillary Clinton lost the presidential election to Donald Trump in the US election help on Tuesday, November 8.
In what has been described as an upset, Trump won the electoral vote to defeat Clinton even though she won the popular vote.
In a speech she gave on Wednesday, November 9, Clinton reacted to her loss and spoke to Americans on how she felt about her loss.
Continue Reading
Hillary Clinton speaks after losing election
Below are eight powerful things she said after losing the election:
1. “I congratulated Trump and offered to work with him. I hope he will be a successful president for all Americans”
2. “I’m sorry we did not win this election for the values we shared and the vision we hope for our country”
3. “Being your candidate has been one of the greatest honour of my life. I know how disappointed you feel because I feel it too; this is painful and will be for a long time”
4. “Our nation is more deeply divided that we thought; we must accept this result and look to the future”
5. “Our responsibility as citizen is to keep doing our part to build a stronger America”
6. “I have spent my entire adult life fighting for what I believe in”

7. “Never stop believing that fighting for what is right is worth it”
8. “If we stand together and work together…..our best days are still ahead of us”


No comments:

Post a Comment